KMST V376 ~ Warrior restructuring part 2 & New events!
March 26, 2011 124 Comments
I expected more classes to be rebalanced but apparently it’s only the Warrior for now.
On the 24th of March, a new test server patch has been released and it contains part 2 of the Warrior restructuring, minor bugfixes and some events that the old and new Warriors will definitely like!
To see part one of the recent restructuring of the Warrior class, please click here.
Please note that the following skill values are taken when the skill level is mastered.
Fighter, Crusader, Hero
– The amount of damage Power Reflection can absorb has been increased from 20% to 30%.
– A cooldown time of 30 seconds has been added to Panic. Damage has been increased from 670% to 1000%. The amount of accuracy it can lower to an enemy has been decreased from -60% to -20% and the duration of the darkness effect has been increased from 9 to 30 seconds.
The darkness effect from Panic can now affect boss monsters. (also changed for the Soul Master class)
– The required combo count for Coma has been decreased from 3 to 1. (also changed for the Soul Master class)
– The attack speed error of Brave Slash has been fixed (930 ms to 840 ms). The amount of monsters Brave Slash can attack has been increased from 3 to 4.
– Advanced Final Attack now gives a permanent +30 weapon attack and a 15% increase in accuracy (along with the success rate of 60% to deal 250% damage).
– Chance Attack has been fixed so that it can now inflict damage to frozen enemies.
– Damage of Blast has been increased from 285% to 300%.
– Damage of Dark Impale has been increased from 130% to 135%. Furthermore, the success rate from Final Attack has been fixed and the skill has been changed so that it can only be used by a spear and polearm.
– Damage and skill duration of Oz’s Flame Gear has been increased from 15 seconds and 15% damage to 40 seconds and 40% damage, respectively.
– The low damage of Eckhart’s Vampire has been fixed.
– The skill damage when the character attacks with Ninja Ambush has been fixed.
– Damage of Flash Bang has been increased from 165% to 250%. The reduction of accuracy has been decreased from 85% to 20% and the duration of the reduced accuracy has been increased from 20 to 50 seconds.
The cooldown time has been increased from 55 to 60 seconds.
– Dragon Pulse and some other similar skills can now knockback monsters in party play.
┕ With ‘party play’, I think they mean party play zones such as Lion King’s Castle, Dark Ereb and other similar areas.
[ Detailed map of Lion King’s Castle ]
[ Detailed map of Gate of Future (Door of the Future) – This map includes Dark Ereb and Destroyed Henesys ]
New events! There are a bunch of new events being held in the test server and some events related to the warrior restructuring.
I will only explain the new events related to the restructuring in this entry and the other events when this patch hits the official server.
From March 31 until April 20, the Jump Spring event will progress.
▶ The warrior who was born on the star of warriors
When a Swordman has reached level 10 and advanced to the first job advancement, the Maple Administrator will reward you with the Swordsman Ring and three different Warrior Equipment Boxes.
The Swordsman Ring gives +100 MaxHP, +50 MaxMP and +1 weapon attack and magic.
As a bonus, it will add 3% to your critical rate.
You are able to share this ring once in your account with other characters.
Unfortunately, you cannot wear this ring in conjunction with the Adventurer Rings, Lilin’s Ring and Resistance Ring.
It will come in handy for new characters.
Upon the first job advancement you will receive three boxes. The boxes are level limited and can only give you a pair of level 10, 20 and 25 equipment. Weapon not included.
▶ Raise your rusty sword again
When a Warrior adventurer advances to the next job advancement (2nd, 3rd, 4th), the Maple Administrator will reward you with an EXP buff that increases your EXP by 1.5 for one hour and a special 60% scroll.
The special warrior scroll is either a one-handed or two-handed scroll that adds +3 weapon attack, +3 STR and +1 DEX. So, in total you can get three of these scrolls.
▶ Dispute of the warrior’s favored privileges
This event is great! When a Warrior adventurer reaches level 70, you get a new quest from the Maple Administrator.
The Maple Administrator will give you the opportunity to get either a Secret Mastery Book or one of the Special Mastery Books in preparation for your 4th job advancement skills.
In this update I created a new character in this update and I made a Dark Knight.
I was able to get a Secret Mastery Book or a Special Mastery Book (Dark Impale 30, Dark Force 30, Rush 30, Monster Magnet 30 and Stance 30).
This is only for the Dark Knight class, there are other Special Mastery Books available for the Paladin and Hero class.
I picked the [Special Mastery Book] Dark Impale 30 option and the Maple Administrator gave me the book.
Why is book so special? It can unlock the skill level from 10 to 30 at a 100% success rate! No Mastery Book needed to unlock the skill level up to 20!
I’m not sure if this event can be done by existing +70 Warriors.
The next KMS patch will appear in a few days, so until then there’s not much I can tell.
▶ Towards the star of warriors…
When you are level 120 and advanced to the last job advancement, you can meet up with the Maple Administrator.
The Maple Administrator tells you shortly what’s everything about, which is if you level up five times from your current level, the Maple Administrator will reward you with an EXP buff and a special scroll (same rewards from the ‘Raise your rusty sword again’ quest).