June 5, 2009 16 Comments
At last i managed to upload the Aran 4th Job video (click here to see it),
At last i managed to upload the Aran 3rd Job video,
At last i managed to get to Lv. 120 in Tespia,
At last, i finally got my Moonstar Chair,
At last, i got my Pink Been hat~
I finally managed to upload my Aran 3rd Job video.
I didn’t know where to show my 3rd Job Skills, and i was nearby Blue Kentauruses.
It was hard, i had to pot and manage not to lose my combo count.
4th Job video is already done, upload will be tomorrow~
Finally, i got my Pink Been hat from this new event. You have complete either NORMAL or HARD mode to obtain the hat. Once you complete the two stages, you have to fight against a boss (it can drop chaos scrolls, 60% scrolls and potions), if this Gingerman NPC has a lightbulb above its head, it can give you a flower, then you have to drop it near the chest and an orb will disappear.
There are 5 orbs, and i think you can get a flower every 12 hours, it took me five days.
The hat itself expires in a month. +_+;
At last, i got to Lv. 120 in Tespia and managed to fool around with it.
So far my opinion about it:
– Great class, combo system is a great idea for this Warrior-only class.
– Very fast in attacking, skills such as Double and Triple Attack and Full and Over Swing helps a lot!
– Not a lot of HP, due lack of the Improving Max HP Increase skill. At Lv. 121 i have around 5k HP, which is really bad for a warrior, because skelegons can attack me up to 3,500 damage.
– A con is, if you attack very fast you will most likely kill the mobs too fast thus you have to walk to the other side to kill the other monsters, but this will lead to loss of your combo count. So high damage , no no.
You see 56142 damage, which is caused by Tempest. At Lv. 121 with very poor equipment. Imagine in July.. when the Aran race will be released!
Do you remember this post? Cash Trading Room, a new feature currently in the test server. What can you do with it?
– Trade Cash items
– Sell Cash items in your shop
Although you cannot sell ANY cash item such as effects. But such things as pets, merchants, permits and clothes is possible.
Even selling Scissors of Karma is possible…
These cash items cannot be exchanged:
– Items you already used
– Items that cannot be traded to other genders
– Couple/Wedding rings
– Heart Chocolate items
– Cash star items
– Effects items
– Cash items you bought for 0 NX.