KMST V310 ~ Chaos boss monsters changes & Mechanic job
May 7, 2010 118 Comments
Changes were made to the new Chaos boss monsters.
- EXP increased
- The Chaos Zakum Tree Branch & Zakum Helmet now requires a Platinum Scissor of Karma to trade
- EXP increased
- Chaos Horntail Necklace now requires a Platinum Scissor of Karma to trade
I know many of you are anticipating for the next job. There is a lot of speculation about it~
In this test server patch a familiar UI window and three new skill names were added.
The three new skill names are:
- Flash Rain
- Claw Cut
This is the new UI window:
I know that this window is meant for the Evan job, but the name of the file ”Equip.MechanicEquip” confirms that the next job will be mechanic.
So what can we say about this?
- A Mechanic will be able to summon a machine that’s able to attack.
- There will be special equipment for the mechanical machine
- The mechanical machine can wear equipment like Mir of Evan
- The UI window will be modified to suit the Mechanic job
This means that this mechanic will work in a similar way Evan does.
In the anniversary patch skill names such as ”M Summon” were added.
This probably means that you can summon your machine.
Many skills related to the Mechanic job have ”sit” animations. You will need to sit on your machine to execute a skill.
Though, not all the new skills have ”sit” animations.
One skill where you will use your machine will be ”Mine”.
I don’t think this will be an attack, but a supportive skill where you can mine for items or equipment.
What do you think?
Do you remember my blog entry about MSEA’s contest to win a trip to Korea?
Photos were taken at the Korean Nexon office and some of them were very interesting to me.
Like this one:
Could this be the starting town for the new Mechanic job?